Monday, December 15, 2008

Soooo

I was told if i updated my blog someone would up date theirs :] hmmm where to start? Soccer season has come and come i survived i pretty bad kick to the ankle like a trooper ill post a picture later. Anyway. Schools been pretty good. I got A-B honor roll first quater of first semester. I'VE PASSED MY DRIVER'S TEST, on the first try might i say :] Besides that schools school what do you expect? Lets see....nothings goin on at church at the moment sadly. Christmas is almost here im excited about that :] So yeah....i've run out of things to say haha. ill blog about my soccer accident when i post the picture. So if anyone has any ideas as to what i sould write about hit me up im open for ideas!

1 comment:

Mack Daddy said...

maybe about a really rockin guy you have met befor and the one that said you should post again lol