Monday, March 24, 2008

Family Home Evening

Family home evening is always a little disorderly in our house but what family has a perfect family home evening. Anyways, we played this game where you put a pile of flour on a plate and then place a penny on top of the flour. After the penny is on top of the flour you use a knife to cut the flour in sections until someone causes the penny to fall. The last person to cut the flour that caused the penny to fall has to pick up the penny with their mouth and that's it. You continue to do that until its down to two people, whoever goes through the whole game without making it fall wins! Well seeing we have 7 people in our family it took a while for us to finish but when we finally did I came out victorious and flour free :] The first to have to put their face in the flour was Ethan, followed by my dad, then Hannah, Dylan, Blake, and last my mom. I was determined to keep my face clean considering I had just taken a shower 30 minutes before. My mom thought she had me beat but she was obviously wrong. I wish I would have taken pictures now but unfortunately i have lost my camera and all my mom's cards are full therefore.....no pictures:[ I'll be sure to take pictures the next time we do something fun.

No comments: