Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mississippi here i come

So my parents failed to tell me that i was going to Mississippi from 5 o'clock tonight until Saturday morning when i would be leaving from Mississippi to baton rouge for a temple trip. Its not that i don't want to go to Mississippi its just that they didn't tell me until the night before. I was hoping that maybe i would be able to hang out with some of my friends on Friday for a friends birthday. If i would of known i was going to be in Mississippi i wouldn't have even told them i would ask my parents. I know I'm only 15 and i cant always do everything i would like to but there are some things i would like to know about a few days in advanced, like this trip. On top of not knowing that i was going, its just my dad, Blake, and me going. Its not even the whole family. I sometimes wonder why parents wait to tell us stuff until the last minute but then they get mad at us for telling them stuff at the last minute. THAT, my dear friends, is an unanswered question in my house.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I know what you mean, but sometimes as parents we don't know until the last minute!
And sometimes last minute things are the best. Remember Disney?
I bet you'll have a great time.

Alabama Apples said...

Last to know sucks...but saying that, as a parent, I will also say life isn't fair. Sorry sweetie!