Wednesday, August 13, 2008

School

So school is officially back in. I'm officially a sophomore. Most importantly, i can officially pick on the freshies :] haha not in a mean way. You know how theres always one person you like to mess with but its not ever mean its just...messing with them? That's the kinda mess with I'm talking about hhaaa. I also decided that I'm going to find some random freshman and make them my best friend. Considering school has just started i don't have much to say about it. my first class of the day is mythology, and I'm thinking that's going to be fun Ive always liked myths and stuff and in fact the odyssey is on my list of good books! My second class is health/drivers ed. 4 words...STAY OFF THE ROADS. until i know how to drive CORRECTLY i would advise you drive very cautiously :] I'm not that bad I'm just not that good either haha. my third class is English. I'm sure in going to have fun in there i have alot of friends in that class, and the teacher seems nice. On top of all of that we get to read Julius Cesar which I'm excited about because i like Shakespeare...do i strike you as a Shakespeare person? :] haha My last class of the day is geometry and so far im doing ok. I have a few friends in there and we help each other out with the stuff we dont get when were doin classwork or were working on our homework. I think if i juat stay focused ill be able to get a good grade in ther class. As the year goes on ill have more to write about obviously but for now....its boring!


p.s. sorry for the messy-ness i wrote this in a hurry its almost 10 on a school night and i need to take a shower and get some sleep :] i promise better bloggin in the future

4 comments:

Ann said...

Drivers Ed for me...my first day at drivers ed they made me drive first, and I had never been behind the wheel of a car! I saw a squirrel crossing the road about a half-mile up the road and slammed on my brakes. Everyone laughed at me!! I also have the complete works of Shakespeare if you are interested in seeing it. It even includes his last will and testament. Let me know!

Ann B

Susan said...

I hope you have a GREAT year, Chelsea! It is hard for me to believe you are a sophomore - wow!I'm glad you like mythology - It's one of my favorites too!

Oh, and you'll get better with the driving thing! At least you haven't run into the side of a building like I did at 15=)

Ann said...

Chelsea, I am digging the Dean Martin on your play list. He is classic!

Andrea said...

Chelsea, I too hope you have a great year!
Driver's Ed. was scary for me too. At least your parents let you drive. Mine never did UNTIL AFTER drivers ed. However, I learned really quick that it was not my driving to be feared, but those I had to share a car with (some of them did not know the diffrence btwn left turns and right turns yet! VERY SCARY! But luckily I made it out alive).
Oh, I hated mythology--for me, I threw that stuff out with all the Darwinism theory junk. I don't even like Disney's Hercules. True. I just could never get into mythology, but Mike likes it and it will make your life easier since you have a class on it.
Again, have a GREAT year! It goes by fast. Trust me.