Friday, May 30, 2008

My weekend and next week

Tomorrow is saterday as most of you know im sure, well by the time some of you read this it will be saterday already considering it is now 10:54 pm. The whole family, aside from my dad because he's going fishing again, is going to waterville tomorrow. Were going with some friends for their sons birthday. We went last year with them and we had a blast , we stayed all day and left around 4 30 to head home. On the way home we stopped for dinner at Lambert's. Wow, that place is so much fun. It's so laid back and loud, and VERY kid friendly.The best part though is the throwed rolls. They take their rolls fresh out of the over on a cart and throw them to whoever puts their hands in the air. With kids being kids, we had enough rolls to feed a starving country by the end of the night. The parents had to tell them to stop asking for rolls untill they ate the ones they had plus all their food. Their food is another story. They serve massive amouts of food that could probably feed 2 people honestly, depending on what you order. I ordered the chicken wings, I dont remember how many I had or how many I even ate but I know I was full and their were still some left over. Not only did you get what you ordered, but after you got your plate they had people walking around with bowls of food. If you asked, they would happily add more to your plate, but only after you got your plate(they werent allowed to put it on napkin). Why am i talking about Lambert's? Im suppose to be talking about Waterville. I really do think i have a mild case of ADD. I always start talking about one thing and end up on a COMPLETLY different subject, always, it doesnt matter i always do. And if imnot talking about it im doing something or looking at something then i get completly distracted but something that really shouldnt have distracted me. For example, today at walmart as we were shoping for camo stuff i went off looking for ceraine wrap and was totally distracted by a silicon muffin sheet and competly forgot about the ceraine wrap till i herd my sister yellin. THERE I GO AGAIN! RRRAAANNNNDDDDOOMMMM! Who knows mabey its just a phase im going through but if it is, ive been going through this ADD-ish stage for quite some time, 3 years now. Anyway, Waterville, thats going to be oodles of fun:] Did i just say oodles? Whatever hahaha. Next week is girls camp for me and scout camp for my brother. I will be gone for 3 days while he will be gone for 6, well hes coming back on saterday but still it counts as a day. Im upset that our camp is only 3 days this year. 3 days is nothing, we always have 5 days but this year they waited to long to book the camp site and the only one they found was only available for 3 days in a row :[ As i already said, im upset I always have alot of fun at camp, yes it can be miserable sometimes because of the heat but its still fun. ive decided to buy ceraine wrap and an air horn:] no tellin what im guna do...nothing mean though cause thats just wrong. But i am taking sister huff's advise "dont do something to someone else if you wouldnt want them to do that to you." but see here's the flaw i could care less what pranks are pulled on me so therefore im giving permission to all those that read this to prank me but be warned that i can come up with some pretty sneaky stuff...;] im planing to do something not so harsh to the first years. i mean i have to its like an unofficial iniation kinda. I was pranked, i pranked the first years for the past 2 years, its only right to keep the traditon going...right? i think so...we'll see what happens

3 comments:

Ariel & Cecily said...

Chelsea--I always go off talking about other things when I'm writing too. I think that is the great thing about writing, it opens up all the memories and they just seem to flow... I for one enjoy your random thoughts.
One word of advice---when pranking remember not to do anything that would ruin the other girls stuff ie: shaving cream on glasses etc. And be careful if that girl is a sensitive girl. Try to prank those that you think would not mind being pranked. And you better watch out....LOL....

Ariel & Cecily said...

The above comment was left by Andrea, not Ariel and Cecily.

Susan said...

I think Kendal's actually a little excited about being pranked! I think she'd be disappointed if no one pranked her. She is a little nervous though, not about the pranks, but b/c it's her first year. I am sure you will all have a great time. And, did I hear a rumor about air conditioned cabins? Man, I might even like that kind of camping!