Monday, May 26, 2008

TAG IM IT!

A. Attached or Single- single for 15 years :]
B. Best Friend(s)- Sarah Jordan, Emily F., Emily J., Riley, Harrison, Tim, Bishop, Kara, Cristina, Tyler...thats alot...my bad
C. Cake or Pie - pie...and ice cream
D. Day of Choice- depends, during soccer season for high school its thursday but aside from that its saterday
E. Essential Item- masscara! i cant live with out it i feel naked
F. Flavor of Ice Cream- chocolate?
G. Gummy Bears or Worms- bears, i can eat their heads off :]
H. Hometown- Mob town YA HERD!
I. Indulgences- having fun with my friends
J. January or July- July...no school duh
K. Kids- i would like to have no more then 3
L. Last movie I saw in a theater- dah dah dah dahhhhhh dah dah dahhhh INDIANA JONES the new one
M. Musician: permanent me, all time low, fall out boy
N. Number of siblings- 3 brothers 1 sister
O. Orange or Apples- what about an orangy applish slushie?
P. Phobias or Fears- spiders.....im not even kidding i get all....really scared and i run and i feel like ima have a heart attack
Q. Quote- dont take life to serious...no one gets out alive anyway :]
R. Reasons to smile - family, friends, and food :]
S. Season- Spring, my birthday is in may
T. Tag 4- Kendal, Justin, my mom and the Newburns
U. Unknown fact about me- i can be very deffensive sometimes and it can tend to come off as standoffish if you come up to me at the wrong time...i dont really like that quality in myself
V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals- ummmm hamburger anyone?
W. Worst Habit- if you tell me to do something or remember something i wont want to do it or ill forget
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds- xrays since ive never had an ultrasound
Y. Your favorite Food- sushi!!!
Z. Zodiac - taurus yo:]

2 comments:

Susan said...

Love your answers! By the way I have to disagree about the masscara, I just WISH I had your lashes=)

Andrea said...

I'm so glad that someone tagged you. It is fun reading your answers!