Friday, April 18, 2008

Hehe Funny Stuff

So I was reading Liberty's (or should I say Mrs.Applegates...not sure) anyway, she had this posted on her blog and I loved it so I decided I would steal it from her :]

My rock star name (first pet and current car):
Simba Yukon
My gangsta name (favorite candy bar and favorite cookie):
Snickers Chocolate Chip
My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal):
Green Cat
My Star Wars name (first three letters of last name and first two letters of first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on):
Parchofnada
My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front):
The Blue Sprite
My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers):
Billy Leonel
My "lover" name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy):
Escada Blue Snickers
Witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names):
Weideler William
I most definitely asked my mom how to spell her middle name...I'm not that talented unfortunately.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love your super cool names. I told Liberty on her blog that I would not do the name thing because I did it as I read your names and mine are super lame names. ie: My superhero name is:
Green Water--what kind of name is that?

Alabama Apples said...

Liberty is totally fine...your names were totally better than mine. Maybe we can convince Andrea to post hers so we can laugh at her, heehee. Your NASCAR name was so funny! I also loved your lover name! You're such a darling girl!